Saturday, December 28, 2013

New Years Eve: #2 
     This is the second outfit in my three-part outfit series.
This dress is from Forever 21 and it's my go-to dress whenever I need to go somewhere. 

Since it's polka-dot you don't need to do a lot to accessorize it, since it's already a busy pattern. 
This dress has a built in shift underneath and the over lay is a thin chiffon type of material. 
I chose this gold sequins collar because New Years Eve is not complete without sequins, am I right? 

I got this collar from H&M last winter when this trend was really hot. It's pretty easy to put on since all you need to do it tie it in the back. If seeing the ribbons tied in the back you can either cover it up by keeping your hair down, or just hide them under what you're wearing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment