Thursday, December 26, 2013

Style Steal: Harry Styles 
I don't know if any of you are fans of One Direction, but I am. I really like the way the boys of 1D dress, especially Harry Styles, who happens to be my favorite. They recently did a charity concert and I fell in love with the sweater Harry was wearing. 

I wasn't able to find out where his sweater was from, but I'm more than positive that it costs more than my college tuition, so I decided to do some detective work and search for a cheaper version of it. 


I found this sweater in H&M and it was on sale for $10. (can you imagine?)   This sweater isn't an exact replica of what Harry was wearing, but i'd like to say that it comes pretty close. 
                                       
                                                                                     It's pretty fluffy and really warm so I recommend you guys go pick one up.      


If you keep up with the band you would know that Harry has been wearing a lot of scarves and bandanas recently. At the charity concert he was wearing a black scarf with white polka dots, and since I don't have any scarves that look like that I decided to just go with a navy bandana. 






            I hope you all had a really great Christmas and I apologize for not uploading a lot last week, but I wasn't able to get to a computer. I'm home now and I plan on uploading everyday! 











No comments:

Post a Comment