Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pastel Saturday

      Hey! My name is Anna Samborska and this is my first post on this blog. 
I really like fashion and finding new ways to express myself and I feel like starting this blog is a great way to do that. 
      This weekend was pretty great because my best friend was over and we decided to take pictures of what we were wearing before we headed off to the mall.

Sweater: H&M
Jeans: Abercrombie and Fitch
Necklace: Forever 21
                                                                       
Makeup
Urban Decay Naked 2 Bootycall and Suspect
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in AdoreBenefit They're Real! Mascara
 Tarte Purple Garnet Eyeliner
Revlon BB Cream
Boots: Steve Madden booties

Sweater: Forever 21
Leggings: Zara
Necklace: Forever 21 
Shoes: Dolce Vita Booties
 I'm looking forward to continuing this blog and developing my personal style.

No comments:

Post a Comment